Tuesday, January 30, 2007

$325!


so i have a gnarly earache from the plane. i think i burst my eardrums from the pressure with my cold, i woke up and there was blood in my ear when i q-tipped them. bad sign. but holy cow does it hurt and is it expensive.

learn from me...

DO NOT, UNDER ANY DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES, THINK THAT GOING TO THE RED HOOK HEALTH CLINIC IS A GOOD IDEA.

it is not. the doctor was russian and kept asking me if i blew my nose hard and i kept saying, no, i was on an airplane. then he kept saying, "i do not know about ears." now i'm no doctor, but that's kind of basic, isn't it? anyway he gave me to perscriptions, which i went to ekert to fill. $325 later, i'm back home and my ear hurts so bad i want to cry and it's still fucking COLD in my apartment, even though the heat is on.

i should write something meaningful, i know, but i think i'm going to go lay down.

No comments: