Saturday, February 17, 2007

2003!



Ross just sent me some flickr pics from 2003.

san francisco used to rule.





this is at that bar on bryant in the back yard. the idea of scrotox (botox for your balls) has just been invented.

i have no idea what the deuce is doing on the floor.

about five seconds later we went to pick up larry from SFO. on our way to meet the kids at a bar off of Grant (for some reason i think that it was Postrio, but I KNOW i'm wrong) ross, larry, and whoever the fourth in the car was stopped at Walgreens and bought leapard print SF zip fleeces, which started a weekendlong fashion theme.




this is in the back room at Zach's place on Balboa. I suspect there is some grinding carnitas nachos in front of us.


ah. Jim and Bridge at Zeitgeist.


"I foresee that I will become a father to a bouncing baby boy in January 2007. By that time I will stop doing baby arms, stop nuding up at public functions, and own a home. Really. Just four years from now, I foresee me being a grown up."


hmm. that sounds like a good idea. i foresee that in 2007 i'll elope and suddenly become a "private" person.



don't worry. none of that "Growing up" BS for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great summing up!!!

Stay tuned for another batch...