Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good Show.


Mattie and I happened upon a great gallery opening at White Box tonight. We'd gone to see a show on 27th. Which turned out to be Tim Doud, which was funny, because i didn't know it was Tim from the shop. Guitar Matt had told me that Tim was famous or successful or something, but they were having a talk and there were all those self portraits i've seen in the shop. I'm not explaining this well.
What happened is: I got an invite to a gallery talk. Mattie and I decided to go. We showed up late so didn't go in, but it turned out to be someone I knew.

We left and walked by White Box where they were doing an Archeology bit for Impulse Magazine, a literary journal out of canada in the 80s. The show ruled.





and they were serving Biggie Grolsches. yeay! Even if that means Grolsch, which we drank because it was cheap at Trader Joe's, when we were in college, must be on a big marketing push.

No comments: